Spark

It was getting way too dark
And, I was still searching for a Spark!
Which would enlighten my life
And give an impetus to the little old Lark,
to sing with a heartfelt song
and soothe me down and bring upon my face an arc
and change my mood
from a dark grey day to a bright night
The previous day was day of hell
With around me was news of deaths and disease, but well
there was a small news which broke
It was of Hope and would be release as the midnight stroke
It was the news of vaccination which everyone 
was awaiting and the after affects were known to none
Oh! Dear Friend I still will say just one thing
Carry with your and put down at His feet all the Bing
Surrender yourself to His Feet which are mighty and solemn
And keep Chanting throughout the day the hymn
It is He who can take you across anything
It is He who is the Controller of the Universe
Bow down and see the Magic that can evolve you from a man to a responsible human being.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

प्रेम करा बघून .....................

How to make the best use of Credit Cards?

"मैं"आज आप ही की आग में जल गयी